I am not sure where April has gone…besides doing the obvious (work and work), I am trying to think of what we have been doing…April has been a good month, a bunch of little doings…
- Yard-saling season is upon us. Telfer wasn’t too sure about these mugs but at $.10 a piece he was willing to take the risk. I am picky about mugs and I can’t fathom drinking out of anything else at the moment. They are perfect.
- Watched An Inconvenient Truth (highly recommend it…even if you think Michael Crichton is an expert on global warming..was telling myself I wouldn’t go there) and proudly vowed to reduce my carbon emissions to 0…and then Telfer reminded me that we would have to replace all of our windows to start with…hmm…i love our windows.
- In love with the American version of the Office. On Season 2 now.
- We are now on Goblet of Fire (book 4) for our Harry Potter Homework (I must say, I was skeptical that Telfer could keep up with the "schedule" but I take it all back.
- All I want to eat is chicken curry with cashews. Warning: It’s addictive. Add vegetables.