List the first ten songs that come up on your iPod when you hit ‘shuffle’.
I did 15 songs while working on web stuff in my office this morning. I have a nano and so obviously I don’t have ROOM for 8,000 songs – more like 800.
I almost didn’t post this because I was so embarrassed that Bruce Springsteen came up FOUR times in fifteen songs. What can I say, I love the Boss. Also a little embarrassed about the whole Jessica Simpson thing. And Joni Mitchell, except that I love her. But I will not apologize for the Johnny Cash! Okay, enough!
1. The Crane Wife 3 – The Decemberists
2. Amsterdam – Coldplay
3. Both Sides Now – Joni Mitchell
4. Badlands – Bruce Springsteen
5. Doesn’t Have to be This Way – Alison Krauss
6. These Boots are Made for Walking – Jessica Simpson
7. The Promised Land – Bruce Springsteen
8. I Walk the Line – Johnny Cash
9. You Know I’m no Good – Amy Winehouse
10. A Boy Named Sue – Johnny Cash
11. Wildwood Flowers – Reese Witherspoon (from Walk the Line)
12. For You – Bruce Springsteen
13. Jesus of Suburbia/City of the Damned/I Don’t Care/Dearly Beloved – Green Day
14. Again Today – Brandi Carlile
15. Human Touch – Bruce Springsteen