Originally uploaded by telfandrea.
- received: my first batch of moo calling cards yesterday. Upload (also easily integrated with flickr if that’s what you use) your digital images and in less than a week, these cute little cards come to your doorstep. All for $20. Picture on the front, contact information on the back.
- reading: Stephen King on J.K. Rowling’s Ministry of Magic in Entertainment Weekly. Hands-down the best Harry Potter coverage and criticism I have come across.
- reading: Well, finished reading. Eclipse, the 3rd book in the Twilight series. Human girl in Western Washington. Her boyfriend is a good vampire and her best friend is a good werewolf. Both are in love with her. And, to top it off, the author is a Mormon, mother of three, and claims Stephen King novels are too scary for her. Love it.
- craving: Tart n’ Tiny’s. AKA: doll meds -ahem, Alyssa and Elizabeth. Does anyone know where I can get these? I don’t want to spend $10 on shipping BUT I will buy in bulk.
- anticipating: Diana Krall @ the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday night.