I usually do a little update at the beginning of July with Telfer’s training countdown. Telfer is now in his FINAL year of his residency and will still sport a LibraryThing t-shirt*. Doesn’t that say volumes about him?
Telfer’s medical path:
* Four years of medical school – DONE
* Intern year – DONE
* Anesthesia Year 1 – DONE
* Anesthesia Year 2- DONE
* Anesthesia Year 3 – 15 days in, 349 to go
* Fellowship Year – Next Year
* Fully fledged anesthesiologist: 1 years, 349 days
* I met Tim Spalding, the creator of LibraryThing, at ALA and he gave me a free t-shirt. It was like meeting a library rock star. Like most of the t-shirts I get at events, it looks much better on Telfer.