FIVE good, if a little random, things:
- I bought an electric tea kettle so I can have tea in my room. I feel so clever!
- Purchase proves that Amazon will deliver to my hospital room.
- Reading an article in this week's New Yorker on North Korea. Would rather be in the hospital than live in North Korea.
- Eleanor is bringing me a salad tonight from the salad bar at Whole Foods.
- I got a pedicure about a week before "the incident." Have spent an inordinate amount of time looking at my feet, thinking, "I am SO glad I got that pedicure."